BlogReads

Wednesday 14 September 2016

A new phase?



I haven’t written anything in a long, long while. I know. I just wanted to ask if any of you guys are still out there. Would you like to read anything I’ve written? I…don’t know, honestly. 

This blog has always been about happy vibes, and philosophy, and smiles, and laughter, and so, so much creativity. I haven’t been the best role model but I’ve tried. And I know, that despite all of my overenthusiastic cheers about making it to ten thousand, or fifteen thousand, or even twenty thousand, there are barely any of you out there. Sometimes I think that the Google Page View meter is broken because, really, if there were regular readers for this page, a URL where I shout out my innermost thoughts into the void of the endless web, surely I would get some response from at least one of you kind enough to give me some?

I know I sound desperate. And I know I sound extremely petty. But I need to know whether all of this is nothing but a means to cheer me up, because well, I’m going through a pretty busy phase in life here, and I’d like to know whether there are any of you out there who fancy reading my silly poetry and curious thoughts about a lot of weird things. And if you do, leave me a comment. I don’t care if it’s just one word, or just an emoji. Anything would do. 

I’ve always talked about our journey together, and been grateful to my readers for bringing me to where I am today, as far as my writing and happy vibes philosophy is concerned, which is an extremely important and necessary ideology in anyone’s life, including mine. And believe me, I am grateful. 

I’d just…like to know. If you’re out there, and you like me for who I am, and you like my message of being who you want to be, too, send over a little bit of your positivity for me, too? I would love to hear I’ve created something that makes someone, somewhere feel just that little bit more cheerful, just that little bit more special, and just have that little bit more of a spark.

Love,
Your WarriorWearingSneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can share your feedback with me here!
Thanks!
~ WWS.