BlogReads

Monday 24 October 2016

My Last Post

Okay, so this is going to be a little hard. My previous post...I know it was quite abrupt, but hey, I was right in a way I didn't really want to be. I didn't get a single response.

There's been 1225 posts on this blog; and this is going to be the 1226th. April 2015 is my most posted month. The most viewed post I've ever gotten has 614 views. I've had 21,526 page-views ever since I created this blog, which was 1,134 days ago. 3 years; 1 month; 8 days.

I love this blog. It's beautiful, it's got some of my best memories, a lot of them, as a matter of fact, and I wouldn't trade this reminiscence for the world.

But what I've also learnt on this journey is that, sometimes, you gotta let things go.

And I am.

I have a new blog now. Warriorwearingsneakers.wordpress.com/
I've kept the name. I like it a lot. It holds a lot of precious importance. It's priceless, as a matter of fact.


You can keep in touch with me there if you'd like to read my writing. And if you're one of those people that actually did like this blog, even if you never commented, I'd just like to end this last post with a thank you. 

Because, really, thank you. You made me who I am today. And maybe that person isn't as perfect as I'd like to be; but I'm getting there. And that's fabulous; and I'm proud. And I'm striving towards that happiness, because hey, it's a choice I make everyday now. And that makes me proud of myself.

I'm leaving the blog as it is. With all its memories. I hope that whenever you read this, whether today, or five years from now, maybe ten; you read this with a smile on your face. And if you don't, put one on right now! Smiling is important, trust me. It's the most beautiful thing you can wear, after all. ;) This has always been the tagline of this blog, hasn't it?

Overused quote and all, but it's true. Don't cry because it's over, but hey, smile because it happened.
A last credit sent out to my parents, my dog, and my friends. You guys rock. 

And last but not the least, I will always love you guys. 
And I owe you for the past three years of warmth and happiness. 
 
Thank you. So until then, goodbye.
Love, 
Me. xx 
I hope that you do get something out of this happy vibes blog we created. 

Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can share your feedback with me here!
Thanks!
~ WWS.