BlogReads

Monday 4 April 2016

TWENTY THOUSAND!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! ^_^ :D

'Ello, peeps!


I know this is very, very long overdue, and the 21st of March is erm…about fourteen days in the past, and I’m really, terribly sorry for not posting sooner. Let me get to the point. 


We’ve reached twenty thousand page views!
I started this blog on the 17th of September, 2013, and to be very honest, abandoned it for a bit, because I was getting literally zero viewership and I was super let down. But then a friend, yes, the one who holds a credit in the right toolbar, and my mum, convinced me to never let go of goals, and ambitions. Never quit, because failure doesn’t make you a loser. It is quitting that makes you a loser. And all of that Phiiilo stuff that I’d always preached sorely needed to be practiced. So I started the blog back up again, and by the time the 17th of September, 2014, rolled around, we’d already crossed 10,000 views! 

And then the exams decided to start, so I couldn’t have heart to heart talks with you guys anymore, or post as frequently, but trust me, my dedication to this blog will never lessen. It is a major part of my life now, and has played an obvious role in the changes that my personality has gone through over the past three majestic years I’ve been talking to you people. However, this blog started getting some recognition from the people I regularly meet about an year ago, and I swear, I’ve never been more ecstatic. It gives you that sense of validation, sometimes, maybe not society’s opinion, obviously, but to have your close friends and relatives appreciate the stuff you love is definitely a blessing. 

I know I’ve been ranting about personal stuff for most of this post, but I sorely feel like that’s what this blog needs to you know, up the ante. I’ve posted tons of posts recording and celebrating scores of milestones, because we’ve all been through this journey and discovered and achieved so, so many happy ambitions together. So I thought I’d do something unique this time, a unique post to celebrate an extremely special occasion, and I felt like you could get to know more of the lunatic that sits behind the face of WarriorWearingSneakers

It’s been a dream come true, to receive so much happiness in life, and I’m the luckier for it. I’ve been receiving comments and likes and so, so many views that I’m overwhelmed. Granted, this is nothing compared to the millions of other blogs that occupy Blogger, and not even a mite sized accomplishment compared to say, YouTube personalities and social media celebrities. But I’ve always felt like I’ve given you this part of me, this extremely Phiiilo side of me and you guys have loved it and honoured me with so much appreciation and I know I’m just sounding like a broken tape recorder, but I swear to God, I’m so, so grateful.

As I type this post, I have that dopey, happy, grin on my face, and I hope that wherever you are, whether you like my blog or not, whether you know me or not, whether you’ve ever seen this post or not, you’re always smiling. Because really, a smile is the most beautiful thing you can wear.
And I will always stand by that.

So, cheers to TWENTY THOUSAND BLOG VIEWS! A toast to a million more to come! A toast to a million more happy smiles, a toast to a million more animal lovers and Phiiilo and creative readers, and a toast to a million more milestones for WarriorWearingSneakers, together!

Yours,
Me. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can share your feedback with me here!
Thanks!
~ WWS.