BlogReads

Monday 18 April 2016

You.

Your eyes twinkle at me,
an aurora of emotions illustrated,
changing colours rapidly,
reflecting the soul within.


Your lips smile at me,
then turn up into a pout, a grin, a smirk, a frown,
pink as the lightest colour at sunset,
brown as the darkest colour within the embers.

I can see the curve of your nose,
as it scrunches up with frustration,
highlighting the curve of your mouth,
as you smile with happiness. 

I love the colour of your skin,
sometimes as ebony as night,
sometimes fairer than the word itself,
and always just perfect.

I like the curve of your ears,
listening in to every word that has ever been spoken,
humming with tunes as old as time,
beauty that could never be described. 

You are every human that has ever existed,
you are the light that lights up this world,
you are the passion that ignites creation,
and you are the end that encases the globe.

 P.S. This was dedicated to all of you wonderful, wonderful people out there! I couldn't be more thankful for your presence and overall amazing-ness. You guys have been with me throughout, and I thought I'd dedicate a little something to you. Every single one of you is beautiful, and never forget that! I hope you love it! 
See yaaaaa! xD
WWS. :D ^_^ ;) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can share your feedback with me here!
Thanks!
~ WWS.