BlogReads

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Beginnings and Endings

I can smell the scent of flowers wafting on the breeze,
subtly caressing my skin,
as the air whispers in my ear,
of unforgettable beginnings.


I can see the silvery mist coating the branches,
the leaves darkening and curling up,
embracing the ground,
illustrating the brilliant magic of endings. 

And when the dawn comes up,
and the dark skies shy away from the sun’s caress,
when the ending gives way to the beginning,
the charm of one gives way to the fascination of another.

Reminiscence stems from change,
sorrow gives way to novelty,
when the past gives away to the future,
when a step forward traverses galaxies.

Embrace the new opportunities,
holding firm to the memories you’ve left behind,
the experiences you confidently carry,
the present a foundation for a footstep further,
for a smile makes all the difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can share your feedback with me here!
Thanks!
~ WWS.