BlogReads

Sunday 17 January 2016

To me, (Best of Luck) :D

The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.
Do you believe that time has passed you by, your best days are behind you, or you'll never have another great opportunity? That somehow you've failed too many times to have another chance? Nothing could be further from the truth.

There are exactly forty two days until the looming Board examinations. Needless to say, I've spent the past few weeks cursing myself for my innate procrastination. But not anymore.


All I have is those forty two days. Just forty two days to put my whole soul into my efforts to top these examinations. Just forty two days. 


Because after this, in the rest of my life following this, whether anything goes right or doesn't, whether anything stays the same way or not, 


whether I win or lose, 


these forty two days are mine. No one can steal these forty two days from me. No one.


And I'm finally willing to claim what's mine with no regrets. Because I'm not playing to prove something. I'm playing for passion, because it feels right. I'm going to persevere because I know that there's not going to be another chance like this. I'm going to put my soul in because this is my one life, my one chance at this. My one chance to finally win my dreams, because they're so close I can taste them, and to shed the fears, and finally claim the happiness and accomplish something that I covet and love. 


I'm playing to win. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can share your feedback with me here!
Thanks!
~ WWS.