I remember those eyes,
red like the burning embers,
vicious, sadistic,
that glassy look that comes with death.
I remember those nails,
glistening with droplets of crimson,
black as a moonless night,
a sharpness that comes with killing.
I remember that bee-stung mouth,
a sienna darker than black itself;
curved into a menacing smirk,
a hint of a fanged tip.
I remember that face,
the skin whiter than snow;
for the crimson blush,
doesn’t honour the dead.
I remember that lithe figure,
clad in a web woven of the dark,
a mane of white shrouding her,
and a hollow right where her heart is.
~Yours truly. I realllllllllly hope you liked it. Thanks!
red like the burning embers,
vicious, sadistic,
that glassy look that comes with death.
I remember those nails,
glistening with droplets of crimson,
black as a moonless night,
a sharpness that comes with killing.
I remember that bee-stung mouth,
a sienna darker than black itself;
curved into a menacing smirk,
a hint of a fanged tip.
I remember that face,
the skin whiter than snow;
for the crimson blush,
doesn’t honour the dead.
I remember that lithe figure,
clad in a web woven of the dark,
a mane of white shrouding her,
and a hollow right where her heart is.
~Yours truly. I realllllllllly hope you liked it. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment
You can share your feedback with me here!
Thanks!
~ WWS.