I lost my heart out to those shining irises,
Glinting like an emerald entrapping the sun;
The depths within impenetrable,
Millions of stories withheld.
Glinting like an emerald entrapping the sun;
The depths within impenetrable,
Millions of stories withheld.
A visage set in porcelain;
Paint-smeared lips turning up at the right, just a bit;
Those delicate cheekbones,
Have enraptured me, how, I cannot tell.
Paint-smeared lips turning up at the right, just a bit;
Those delicate cheekbones,
Have enraptured me, how, I cannot tell.
The way that that silk hangs off your bare shoulder;
the way those accessories proudly scintillate;
the way that you manage to capture my wandering attention effortlessly,
the way you are clad, like a regal Queen.
the way those accessories proudly scintillate;
the way that you manage to capture my wandering attention effortlessly,
the way you are clad, like a regal Queen.
But alas, for you and I are of different worlds,
and my love means nothing in your eyes,
for you are cherished, adored,
but you are only a mannequin, unattainable,
staring out at us fools.
and my love means nothing in your eyes,
for you are cherished, adored,
but you are only a mannequin, unattainable,
staring out at us fools.
~WarriorWearingSneakers. Copyright.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You can share your feedback with me here!
Thanks!
~ WWS.