To
Future Me.
Future Me.
I’ve always wanted to write something to you, so here
goes. First of all, how are you? Are you happy? Because that is what I’m
working to achieve right now. So that you, and me, we’ll be happy and content
and successful.
Secondly, I know how I get sometimes, so I’d just like
to remind you that things that you feel will ruin your life will end up being a
trivial spot of trouble to laugh at in the future. My future is you, and I know
that whatever I want to triumph over, you already have. And that gives me
courage, courage that I need to have confidence in myself. Courage that I will
most definitely be victorious if I have the will to.
Things are really nice in the present. It feels so
beautiful and full of hope, that I feel like I can achieve anything. I’ve
matured from some stuff, and you’re the wiser version of me. I’m jealous of
you. But right now, truthfully? I wouldn’t like to be in anyone else’s place.
The future always seems so elusive, doesn’t it? Like, right now, I have no clue
how you are, and ditto for your future. And this letter seems pointless, but I
hope to grin and crinkle my eyes when I unearth this someday. And you know
what? I’m waiting for that day.
Love,
Me.
Me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You can share your feedback with me here!
Thanks!
~ WWS.