BlogReads

Monday, 4 May 2015

Dear Diary,

I leave tomorrow. I’m supremely exhilarated, and I know that this change will do me a colossal amount of good. For me, it’s a break from the frightening, yet monotonous reality that has come to envelop me for these past few weeks of vacation, and I’m looking forward to the delightful prospect. 


There are millions of things I need to let go of, and a million things I need to understand, both about this world, and about myself. And I hope that I shall learn to pick myself up, to always be consumed with happiness, to be so buoyant that I drag everyone into this bubble of cheeriness and expand it. 


And it seems a rather lengthy prospect for something as trivial as an outstation trip, but not to me. I need a change of environment, I suppose, and when I finally do come back, I hope I am the change that I’ve always wanted. 


I hope that I finally know myself. 


Love,
Me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can share your feedback with me here!
Thanks!
~ WWS.