BlogReads

Friday, 10 April 2015

A Beginning.


And suddenly you know…
It’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.


And we’ve reached another milestone, but not just any. 14 is a very special number to me, and I hope it is extremely lucky for all of you guys too, because you have been a very essential part of this journey, and you don’t really have an idea of just how much your encouragement means to me.
I started this blog as a philosophy stint, and it’s blossomed into so much more. I’ll admit, I’ve considered shutting it down quite a few times, and of course, those aren’t my finest moments. This blog has given me inspiration in the rough and tumble of life, giving me hope and giving me the ability to look up to the light as I wrote down the various pieces of philosophy and creativity through the years. 

My parents and friendly peeps and Jerry, they are the reason I do whatever I do. They are my inspiration. And I hope that if I possess even a sliver of talent while writing this blog, while writing for you, to you guys, that it may blossom into so much more, because this feels like the beginning of an epic journey.

This journey, I’ve learn some truths, and I’ve learnt not to care about things that don’t matter, not me to them, not them to me. Life goes on, and choices are choices. The only choice that must be undertaken is yourself. 

A huge chunk of my success goes to my friends, who were so determined to get that inspiration driven into me, who've never left my side. Cheers to you, if you're reading this. , and everybody else. :D I'm being sappy, but eh, spotlight, it deserves it, my moment, really.
 

And so, I would just like to say that there are gonna be tenacious moments later too. But I hope to hold this moment, right where we are now, as a memory to look back on, to rely on, and to realize that the future is always there for me. And on this beautiful occasion reverberating with the number fourteen, firstly, I would like to thank my mom and secondly, my awesome Pokémon-loving friend, (I owe you one, TGG), Zeu, Nav, Sity, and MyrDoc for making this thing really happen

Love,
~WarriorWearingSneakers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can share your feedback with me here!
Thanks!
~ WWS.